| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barabinsk in February is very cold at -18 °C (-0.399999999999999 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A feeble 13.2mm (0.5in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 8:39 long and the longest day is 10:34 long with an average length of 9:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Barabinsk February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Barabinsk, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Barabinsk:
- Surgut, Russia - 712.8 kms (442.9 miles) NNW
- Hanty-Mansijsk, Russia - 828 kms (514.5 miles) NW
- Aleksandrovskoe, Russia - 565.3 kms (351.3 miles) N
- Levsi, Russia - 888.1 kms (551.9 miles) NW
- Tobolsk, Russia - 686.6 kms (426.6 miles) WNW
- Tara, Russia - 297.8 kms (185 miles) NW
- Sadrinsk, Russia - 919.9 kms (571.6 miles) W
- Kurgan, Russia - 812.7 kms (505 miles) W
- Omsk, Russia - 314.8 kms (195.6 miles) W
- Balkhash, Kazakhstan - 967.7 kms (601.4 miles) SSW